Originally posted on 07/26/2014:

That's exactly right. And let's not forget the most fundamental problem that overshadows everything here:

If you actually have any controlled method which earns marked profit in the stock market or in sports betting, you will have every single motivation to let NOBODY know about it!!

You would, on the other hand, have every motivation to write a book on "the 5 magic stones that make me win" and then sell the book and the stones to poor suckers that see your success and are naive enough to think that you'll share the method with the general public.

In the stock market and especially in sports betting, if a sure fire method of positive returns was ever made public, all books would be forced to inflate the juice to compensate.

When the majority of bettors become better at it than the books, the books are forced to increase the vigor.

It's that simple.

Anyone that earns sports betting will also have the where-with-all to not tell anyone how they're doing it.

I'm fluxing between +200% to +400% my initial bankroll last 600 days.

You might grab some tips from me because I'm peanuts compared to the best that do this...

...but to the monsters in this game, don't expect them to bring you in. Expect them to attribute their success to everything BUT what they're actually doing to win, and expect to pay for the 'advice'.