Originally posted on 07/25/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
Are you calculating pot odds at 200/400 with 730 chips left as you tank fold your big blind? Or are you contemplating a starting hand?
Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Both, meanwhile I'm cashing while you're on the rail.
This is a blatant admission of stalling. Given your wealth of SBR tournament experience ( you never miss an event), and your obvious True Skill ( Just look at the leaderboards! The guy has more cashes than anyone !), why do you need to tank on what should be an elementary decision for a seasoned veteran with such great results? What advanced game tactics are you possibly evaluating considering you fold almost every hand in this situation ( laughably so, I might add). And it's not because you're multitasking....the only multitasking you are doing is patting yourself on the back while folding away huge chunks of tournament equity. You are even obnoxious enough to brag that your transparent strategy leads to an advantage for you (more cashes!). This is foul play even by your own standards :

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Using the timer to contemplate playing a starting hand or while in a hand calculating pot odds, obviously doesn't constitute abuse. Abuse would be stalling every hand, especially when ultimately folding.
Once the field thins to 20 something players and the blinds get above 25/50, you unquestionably meet this criteria. I call on SBR to closely monitor Bobbywaves stalling shenanigans in the future, especially as his rapidly decreasing lead over Triple_D_Bet in their annual participation challenge causes him to face the reality of inevitably defeat.