Originally posted on 07/21/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
Since this is a gambling forum, wouldn't it be a great idea if all the mods actually bet at least multiple times each week? actually posted plays? actually posted info? actually posted data base tracking?
While I love all the little bullshit on the side with the Saloon and threads like these etc.: YES. I don't think mods should be forced to bet a certain amount of plays per week or anything (since you can't force plays), BUT I think that it would be pretty nice if they would actually discuss plays and stuff. There is way too much useless stupid shit on the side around here: Made up "outing ghosts" stories, poster of the week, day, hour, whatever. I don't give a fukk about all this wannabe-drama.
But the most important part: SBR should be a REAL watchdog again (just like jj used to be the players advocate not so long ago...). I get all the "we are paid by books" thing and it is alright - to a certain degree. There used to be a time, when SBR did care and did help players. Remember justin7 f.e. You can say a lot of things about him, but he did care and he did make decisions that were based on logic and that were just the RIGHT thing to do. When SBR decided to silence him and he wasn't allowed to say what he really thought (which was never the case before), THAT was when the downfall began. They threw Shari under the bus as well.