Originally posted on 07/15/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Alex White (10-0) vs Lucas Martins (14-1) - Liking the dog in this fight a little bit more at +140 in Lucas Martins... Thinking the O will go perhaps..... Reason being -

Couple of Brazilians going at it in this bout at featherweight - One is a Jits based fighter in Alex White against a MT based fighter in Lucas Martins.... Hmmmm?

(copy and Paste) Check....

Currently 2-1 in the UFC, Martins is on a two fight win streak, and is looking to work his way up in the division. He’s actually coming back up to featherweight after dipping down into the bantamweight pool. White, meanwhile, is coming off a victory in his UFC debut, a Performance of the Night KO over Estevan Payan.
While White has learned to use his hands and not rely solely on his jiu-jitsu, in which he’s a blue belt, he’d be best served to avoid striking and especially the clinch with the dangerous Martins.
White is a last-minute replacement due to an injury to original combatant Jim Alers, though the switch shouldn’t prove too difficult for Martins. Expect perhaps a TKO victory in this one..

======================================== ======================================== ==

Thinking maybe worth a dog play but I don't like that Martins is coming up in weight.. Hmmmm? Still both size up well though.. Like the striker in Martins at +140 in this one.... His only loss is to Edson Barboza so that's respectable..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Lucas-Martins-100031
White is not a jits-based fighter. He is a former pro boxer with a blue belt in jits. He is not Brazilian.

The breakdown of the fight which you have copy and pasted is horrible, and the person who wrote it does not seem to have watch either of these guys' fights, or know anything about mixed martial arts at all. The writer of that article, Jay Anderson, is pictured here. He currently has 10 followers on Twitter, yet continues to post articles from his lazily written blog.

Doing a quick search of him on the internet, he has no affiliation to any form of martial art (shocking I know). I am disturbed that you would be willing to wager money based a shit-poor article written by a lazy fat guy.