Originally posted on 07/02/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Hey, I have fun with you clowns on these threads.. I don't get offended easily either so no worries.. I'm forum battle savy..

I just want to break down fights to the basics which helps you pick winners, it's not rocket science.... You do your homework, you do it again. Watch the recent vid fights over again. Read the write ups. You figure out style match ups and go from there.. Figure out a fighters strengths and weaknesses.. Who's durable and who's not for the over and under round bets.. Cardio and not.. Etc..

I post link information on fights which seem fan friendly sure.. I personally go back to all the posts in these event threads and put it all together and then place my bets.. I think that helps me win bets. Hopefully you guys get something from it too and win..

I said this before - Really decided to join this sub forum community here to understand the betting side of MMA plays more then anything else.. Honest truth...

I feel I have always been able to pick em more then not, I'm not up a billion units, I absolutely do lose at times but not so often... I try to stay humble and friendly as always... Not my style to rip on people.. Good karma leads to good luck also as silly as that sounds..

I also like that this forum is into charities as well in order to become a pro.. I'm certainly not a pro gambler yet and won't go pro until I feel I'm that.... This is not my main income even though I hope it will be one day.. So I'll always listen to what you guy have to say, including you MD...

Thanks fellas

Back to the fight please...
The Jibster!!!! Jibwizzy!!! Jibrooonniii!!! Going toe2toe with giants! Giving the casual mma better a fighting chance! Long live Wikipedia and Sherdog! Whooooooooo! If you are ever in Vegas, i want to personally invite you to have a bbq on my house buddy. We can talk about Wikipedia and Sherdog capping all day while eating Porterhouse and Tbone steaks baby!!!