Originally posted on 06/28/2014:

For 9+ months I was with PGF, profited nicely (this included football). Although i'm sure I'll be accused of being a "shill or tout" now because I've dared to claim I profited. As the above poster stated if they are truly terrible, auto-fade them and build your mansion out of gold bricks. I don't like VR, i've never given him a dime and never plan too. However, if he's been "Sheep" this entire time he made a helluva a lot of money for ppl over the last 4 months. There's dozens of ppl out there tracking the animals who can attest to the this. For me PGF/TIGER are reliable and have proven to be winners over a large sample size now; at the end of the day if they have a damn octopus picking games for them and it hits at 55+% long term I could give to bleeps; it all comes back to people's bottom line. RAS is super credible and been great long term too, but he's also super expensive & had a losing CFB season when you factor in the cost of his service. Ppl coming on these boards are looking for longer term earners, and so far the animals have done that. If your looking for up standing citizens the gambling world might not be the best place to find them. $$$ is all that matters, all the fluff, back stories, marketing, and chest thumping is useless noise.