Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=22078021'>posted</a> on 06/16/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
Like a moth to a chalky flame...

Again, adding nothing but an arrogant and condescending statement with no justification/insight to what was a genuine question about the matchup. But yeah you're right, I'm the asshole.
Are you f-cking kidding me?! No you're not. OK then. You want insight on why Rosholt will beat Palelei?!! Because Palelei's entire f-cking game is ground & pound!!! Take a guess as to whom is the better wrestler!!!! Hmm?? I wonder who it could be??? Rosholt is a a three-time All-American and finished his collegiate career with an overall record of 125-27. That record qualified him as the winningest Heavyweight in the history of the Oklahoma State wrestling program. His 125 wins also qualify as the fifth-most victories by a wrestler in any weight class in Oklahoma State history.Rosholt finished fourth in his division at the 2008 NCAA wrestling championships,third in 2009, and second in 2010. Next time don't be so f-cking lazy!!!!! Do your f-cking homework before you ask an honest question!!!!!! A lot of the guys on this board spend a sh!t ton of hours doing research for upcoming events. When their plays cash it's NOT because they flipped a f-cking coin!!!!!!