Originally posted on 06/21/2014:

money why do you spend money on these hoes? i got a gf now but when i was single i would hit all the dating sites, okcupid, pof, match, aff and the most fun I had was seeing if I could get laid without spending any money. I had lots of tricks. I would say, "lets meet at a bar", and Id always make sure she got there first that way she already bought her first drink. I would never buy more than one drink as usually a girl wont drink more unless you do. Id always say im a light drinker or dont want to risk a dui which was bs, I just liked the idea of getting laid off ten bucks. Then if we went to my place, I had the cheapest nastiest vodka there is but i poured it into a grey goose bottle. you mix it with enough cranberry and those hoes didnt know the difference. I musta banged 20 girls off one bottle of cheap ass Heaven Hill, they should call it heaven sent. I would never take em to eat on a first date, id always say, "lets meet at a bookstore", that way i was saving myself some cash right off the bat. And I would never travel out of town to meet a ho. then youre forced to get a room if she cant let ya stay. if i did have to take em to eat, id always do lunch rather than dinner as it was cheaper. on one date, the girl put out and i was driving her home, she asked if i could stop at a drive thru, i said sure and she ordered a couple of burgers, she asked if i was going to pay. Told her hell no as I already got the puss. yeah, im cheap with the hoes.