Originally posted on 06/20/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by nurmix View Post
Thanks for efforts, Shari. Me and others (i guess) would be happy to have a whip-round for the cost you are spending. Just give us details so we can send you a lil money.
That's very lovely and generous of you but as I've said before I don't want a thing for trying to help you guys out. My intention when I first jumped in this thread was purely to do some recon because I was able to visit their offices and I was surprised no one else had done it before then. This week has been a case of a bit of phone tag with ASIC and then answering questions for clarification but to be honest they keep things really close to their chest and this one woman in particular that I've talked to a few times this week is like a vault. She kind of reminds me of that red-haired woman from the Weakest Link a bit... as soon as she gets whatever answer she's after she zips up and I'm sat there wondering wtf is going on and a bit intimidated actually. But on the plus side she's obviously a no-nonsense woman so as long as she applies that to Peter and Graeme I'm willing to deal with crapping my pants each time I talk to her.

As for the Interpol stuff, of course I'd help in any way I can if someone gets that started but I can't spearhead that one. My hands are beyond full with my child, work and this ASIC stuff so I don't want to take something else on and potentially drop the ball. Any assistance I can provide I'd be more than willing to though. Just got to keep hanging in there guys. As long as they're still calling me and others, it's still alive with ASIC. If/When the calls stop, that's when we need to really focus on Plan G or whatever we're up to now.