Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=22076867'>posted</a> on 06/16/2014:

** translates to the "red service that offers Person to Person transfers".

I did some research about books with quick payouts and Youwager.eu promised same day money transfer payouts so I sent in a few hundred bucks to give them a try. The website seemed to be optimized for non-Apple devices but I found a workaround. That quickly became the least of my concerns. I wanted to share my experience with youwager.eu. I obtained a ** receiver from the online cashier. I sent the money exactly as is required. After the usual 30 minutes the funds hadn't been deposited. I noticed a note associated with the money transfer page that said the transaction had been "Blocked". A second deposit attempt re-entering the reference number again resulted in the same message. There was no attempt to contact me to inform me of the issue or what needed to happen. I contacted ** to check on the status of the transfer and they said the receiver name that I had been given was on a list of people they cannot do business with. That means the book gave me a receiver name that was blacklisted by **. ** also informed me that I will not be able to use their services any longer--I suspect they knew the purpose of my transfer based on the receiver name. Now any future transfers I do (none of which will be with that book) are going to have to be done in a different name and some of you know how big of a hassle that can be with the frequency of money transfer mistakes on the part of the agent. I could not get a straight answer out of ** but am guessing I have also now lost one reliable payout method for future winnings as they are sticklers on the ID and I will be unable to use my actual name.

To add insult to injury, I could not even get a single apology (let alone a reply) from anyone with youwager.eu (includes Live Chat, cust service, and the new account rep that set me up days earlier). There was never even an offer for any FreePlay, etc. Other books have made much smaller errors (and some that I have made but they apologize for the inconvenience) and have been so quick to throw a $50 FreePlay or something my way--nothing from these guys. Thank God I was only down a few hundred because these guys turned out to be so undeserving of the business.

Same day ** payouts are not a perk if they get your name attached to a book and banned from the money transfer services! STAY AWAY!!! It has been 72 hours and I am no longer hoping for some sort of response from the jerks!!!! I have to appeal via fax with photos of my govt issues ID to try to har the funds returned to me which is now basically giving them all of my info to attach it to offshore gaming. All in all, I am extremely dissatisfied with the service I receiver (for those of you who can't deduce that from my rant).