Originally posted on 06/12/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
Money what giftcards did you use to buy the tires?
Walmart has an auto center near my house. Negotiated with Belle Tire which is a major tire company where I live... had them email me a quote out the door. I asked Walmart if they would match the offer. They accepted... deal done. Used gift cards.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Where you from MoneyShot??
Just outside of Detroit.

Wanted to thank everyone who posted. During the late stages of the NBA season... I don't post much. Probably won't post until preseason NFL. I try to enjoy my Summer... and it's like a break from gambling. Everyone needs a break

Knock on wood... I think being the hedge fund manager made me a better sports gambler. I took it very seriously while I was doing it. And I value bet points as real money. I value other peoples money. It made me more focused. And honestly... it was like a major high. You're sorting out all of these games... each day... and you're like damn... which 2 do I pull the trigger on? It's not easy at all... but the pressure made me better. I think the object is... you can't wager every day. You have to pick what you like... even when you skip 3-4 days between wagers. And yes... it helps if you're lucky too.

Again, thanks to everyone who posted. Many of you I consider my good friends on here... and you know who you are.