Originally posted on 06/02/2014:

Well boys here we go, there 2 stretches I love betting the most during the season, april mostly cause exited for the new season and tend to do well early on, then this stretch right here where I feel like numbers are starting to hold more weight than earlier on and I start having a better read on things (hopefully). If ya know me ya know I hate the few weeks after the asb plus I like my breaks so gonna hit it hard this next month and a half and see what happens for all ya'lls viewing pleasure, hopefully I get rolling and help some peeps make some money w me, or worst case I run cold and you fukks can fade me while i go busto...

If ya dont already know I bet a ton of gms! Hopefullg most days ill have time for at least a brief writeup on majority of them and be able to discuss any questions, unfortunately my schedule somewhat hectic at times so some days I wont have the time (unfortunately including today).. if ya already know me welcone back, if ya dont yet welcome aboard, I try to make my threads as informative as I can and always encourage intelligent discussion so dont be shy, enough of the intro lets start the show!

Tribe+107 1.5u

Pads-119 2u

Twinks +144 .75u

Twinks/mil ov 8-120 1.5u

Kc/stl ov 7.5ev 1.5u

Here's to every1 having a profitable month