DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Jay Carney Abruptly Quits : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 05/31/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Nope it just means you're dumb for trusting Bob or Joe. They're both crooks, neither is worse than the other.

Obama is a politician. Politicians lie. All politicians say they're going to better than the last and they won't make the same mistakes as the last guy (especially if the last guy was from the other party) Obama was just the best salespolitician we've seen in decades. He's a dynamic speaker (when giving scripted speeches) and is good at using easy marketable slogans.
    so then that's it? We just accept it? All politicians lie so lets just choose a party and while they are in power, lets shrug off their lies but when the other side is in power let's attack them for lying? Isn't that how it is for many nowadays? I mean just read the forum and you can see it is.

People of integrity. I expect that from the people that work for us. They are our employees after all. Let's change things once and for all and lets not just give up and say "well that's just the way it is" and spend your time blaming the other guy. Roll up your sleeves and figure it out together. That is what you are paid to do.

Accountability. Working together for the good of all people not just the ones that pay for it. It should be a republican or a democratic thing. It should be a duty they are sworn to do.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-01-14 at 10:02 AM.