Originally posted on 05/23/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
For someone who has better things to do, he's been playing. And when he doesn't play well, of course it's his old man playing excuse.

Both proven lies, as leaderboards suggest & I've already played DS. Will play DS again in January, if he decides not to hide again. Fact of the matter is, I outperformed your sorry ass ever since I've been playing.
Sorry bobbo, we've been over this...the leaderboard shows nothing, except that you have a temporary lead, and your poor play is the big reason it's only temporary (just like you're temporarily back on the leaderboard itself before falling back off).

You already played DS, and despite playing on your terms, you insisted it was meaningless and refused to accept any more challenges from him, preferring to stall until January and trying desperately to set requirements so he won't want to accept and you won't be embarrassed again.

Lastly, I'd advise you not to confuse variance and frequency with skill, except that's pretty much all you do...so continue by all means; eventually, everything will make sense to you (such as why nobody is willing to bet you a +200 with a lead, why almost everyone who pays attention knows you're ducking DS, etc)