Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21886603'>posted</a> on 05/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
Usmnt will continue to improve. Solid core of young players in Dempsey, Altidore, Bradley, etc. Julian Green now on the team and Jurgen is closing in on converting other internationals over to USA. There are a lot of development teams now and RBNY launched an under 12 team today. Things are improving. I still say our biggest issue is lack of speed. You need either great technical ability or greater speed to compensate for lack there of and we're just average is both categories. I have total faith in the front side of the squad with Bradley, Dempsey, Jozy, and Donovan. Bench midfield and forwards are good too. Timmy Howard is class but the questions are in the back line really and if USA doesn't get passed the group stage I guarantee its not because we get shut out in games. We can score 2 on Germany, Ghana, or Portugal. But can we prevent them from scoring 3+??? Who knows. Sometimes the USA play tight defense and opt for the counter attack game but I hate that a lot because go ask any team on the bottom of the epl table and see how well that works out for them. But if you get too many men forward we all know Ronaldo is fast as hell and can blow past everyone.

Back on topic though. I don't know about Belgium. Say these lines to yourself. 'Belgium has won the world cup!' and if you can do it without laughing then go ahead and place the bet.
worse post i have ever read on here

u clearly dont have a clue