tesla83
    tesla83's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Maximus Report : Guess they got me

I saw the post on the forum about THE MAXIMUS REPORT, and yes they are right. TESLA83 is RUDY RIVA JR. and that is also THE MAXIMUS REPORT. We have never hidden this, and if you had looked at other forums besides this one, that information was put up for everyone to see weeks ago after we purchased the domain name for our website. Tesla83 has always been my internet nickname for over 10 years now, and I got the name THE MAXIMUS REPORT by one of my original clients when my nickname was RUDIOUS MAXIMUS, when I was selling them my picks, one guy started calling my picks THE MAXIMUS REPORT and it just stuck. I have had clients for over 19 years doing this, and everyone of them is still with me. Thru Baseball, Football, Basketball, and even Hockey.

You know what, I am not ashamed of what I did, I used the SBR Forum as a marketing tool, just like I did when I used radio and print ads to get more clients back when football started this year. I have seen many other handicappers have done the same thing on here, you can tell their post when you see them. They either come on THE MAXIMUS REPORT post and bash us, or they put on how good their service is doing trying to get you guys to check out their post. I have no reason to be ashamed, I have been posting winners on the forum for others to see how I did, and as most of you know, that is mostly what they were winners. I did not once ask for anyone to email me or send me anything from the forum per the rules of the site. I recieved emails from many of you offering me money to help pay for the picks of the MAXIMUS, and not once did I take your money. I felt that would have been immoral, if you want to buy the picks you can go to the site of themaximusreport.com and purchase them. Their was no scam at all, these guys who are saying THE MAXIMUS REPORT is a scam have no idea what they are talking about. A scam is where someone would take peoples money and not give them what they ask for. Well the last time I looked I don't think I have asked any of you guys for money on this site. When people asked for information I gave it to them -
    That is what a sports service does gentlemen.
    I did not force anything on any of you

As for THE MAXIMUS REPORT, I appreciate the ones who like the picks and are sticking up for me on the forum. You know who you are IMXTH, CHINOGEURRO, and BUSTABOOK. I have been doing this for over 19 years now, like I said earlier and have had the same guys with me for that whole 19 years. Usually I just got new customers by word of mouth, and that was good enough for me. Recently I decided that I would try to branch out and try the internet, by getting a website. I am happy to say that our record is documented with each one of our paying subscribers and that is who we have to answer to, not to any one like CANNON, AKATDOG, or GOTWOOD. We do not fudge our records, and feel that is why all you guys come to this site anyway, cause of other services who go 0-3 on a day and then claim they had perfect day and all. We are not like that, and we post it right on our website when we have a good day and when we have a bad day. All you people who are coming on here and getting the picks for free, well say what you want, but our paying subscribers come back for more because we do just what we said we do - WE PICK WINNERS.

Now as for ChristyH7 or BOBB or any other name which you guys think would be multiple names I would have - well that is entirely not true - I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE WITH ONE NAME AND ONE NAME ONLY - TESLA83. Those other people were there own names, and we do not have anyone else working in conjunction with us. BOBB was doing his thing on his own trying to get a group together to purchase our picks, and from what I understand that is why he got banned from the fourm, we had nothing to do with that. We have followed the rules of the SBR FORUM from the get go. If someone is posting the picks from our webpage on this site it is because they are a paying customer of THE MAXIMUS REPORT. If you noticed I quit posting the picks cause I did not need to anymore. The picks have been hitting the forum way early in the day when we send them to our paying subscribers so like I said earlier - that is not a scam. If you noticed since the picks have been hitting early we still are winning a lot more than we have lost. Ask any of our paying subscribers.

Also - we had 1 bad day out of 2 weeks when our picks were posted on this forum is a lot better than you guys who are putting LANG, ROOT, RAS, BOOJ, or any other service on here that has been losing day after day, so wheres the SCAM?

The only other picks that I have seen that are comparable to THE MAXIMUS REPORT is Ferringo, I give other cappers there do when they deserve it. What about you CANNON, or whoever else has been bashing THE MAXIMUS REPORT when we give winners why not give some credit once in a while instead of these stupid DEAD FISH remarks. What is wrong when winners are posted that is what people want, that is why they come to this site. Well like I said, we will not be posting our picks on this forum any more. If someone else purchases our stuff and does that that is there money they spent to do that so treat them accordingly guys. I think this site is a pretty good outfit. I like the SBR TV, I like to know what other services are picking, and I like the way alot of you guys treat people with respect and are really caring. We do our own homework on the games, and we do just what we say WE PICK WINNERS.

THANKS ALL
    RUDY RIVA
    TESLA83
    THE MAXIMUS REPORT - OWNER/OPERATOR

P.S. My mom is actually in the hospital, and thanks to all of you who have been showing me kindness and interest in her health.

boba
    boba's Avatar Become A Pro!

his posted plays up to 12-1 was

overall
    locks 17-12
    solics 16-11-1
    o/u 10-9
    moneyline 5-6

I'LL be the first to admit that i faded his plays and lost a little bit.

but i'll be the first to call this guy out saying he was full of crap and got tons of nasty PMs and even a posted reply from this guy tesla83.

NOW I FEEL TEN TIMES BETTER. thank you for admitting the truth ass.

NOW BACK TO FADING THE LANG, my hadicapper hero.

KongKiller
    KongKiller's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a scumbag, this thread will be locked next.