Originally posted on 05/09/2014:

What is wrong with you people who mention arbing all the time?
Is it illegal to take best odds that bookie offer you?You ll be stupid to bet somewere at odds 2.1 if you can get it at 2.2.
I believe that lot of people play same odds if they are best but some decide to hedge it and get an arb and i dont see nothing wrong with it.If bookie dont like it they can limit your account and you move on and look for new best odds for some games.
I believe here is case of e-wallet abuse because if you deposit at bookie you get points for it and later you can exchange it for money,so i think you deposit a lot,bet one bet and than withdraw all your money and again deposit and do it every day so as we know from pinnacle case it cost books lot of money so that is why they state:'we do not believe that you are genuinely using your account for gaming purposes' .
That is my opinion and maybe i am wrong but i dont see any other logical explanation.
I also must say that i dont support what marathonbet has done because they should warn player that if they continue to do it they ll pay fees but this is cheap shot from them.