Originally posted on 04/29/2014:

Somehow I was banned from this forum, I suspect it had something to do with my last post on this thread, which seems remarkably unfair.

I know it's nothing to do with Canbet but it appears Betbutler are also going the same way.

Amazingly, if you read the Gambling Times article about them, they actually published that Betbutler said the GC had visited their offices and were happy with the finances. This caused the GC to have to contact the website and ask them to amend the article because it was not accurate.

It's astonishing that a website can be brazen enough to falsify some approval and the Gambling Commission offer it no punishment at all, but these are the standards were are dealing with. My nagging suspicion would be that the GC gave it's 'Canbet has more assets than liabilities' line on the flimsiest of auditor reports which said nothing of the sort (otherwise why release information that gives more questions?)

Even as of today, Canbet has a valid UK licence from the Gambling Commission. Staggering stuff.