Originally posted on 04/26/2014:

Golden State +2 C play paid and confirmed

Analysis: 756 Golden State +2, 3 stars Western Conf Playoffs Game Of The Year. http://yhoo.it/QQdGx1 We were on G State Game 3,and the¤y disappointed not being able to hit a 3, at one point they were 2/20 from outside. However, they roared back and cut the lead to 1. Then two late call went against them, and they lost by 2points. Down 2-1 in the Series, the Warriors are in a solid must win spot here, vs. a Clippers team that no doubt was feeling pretty good about themselves taking back command in the series. The Power Ratings say "Golden State" here, and the spot says the same. However, the special circumstances make this a GREAT bet. Clipper owner Donal Sterling has a decades long history of discrimination and offensive behavior, but he has really gone way over the line here in his recent well publicized comments. I'm no shrink, but it is very clear how the players were react. Disappointment and Anger. From the Clipper AND Warrior Players. No doubt the Clipper players will just shake their heads, and feel numb over all this....you will hear all the talk about how they are "Pros" and will avoid the "distractions". Doc Rivers has been 100% honest on this "It upsets me, it upsets my time, we want to focus on playing, and we have to deal with THIS" How would YOU react if your boss/owner pulled something like this?? FURTHER, Northern Cal already despises LA, and now gasoline has been thrown on the FIRE. We WILL GET an ALLIN, JESUS I WANT TO BEAT THESE GUYS SO BAD effort........ Our biggest concern betting anti Clippers has always been the somewhat biased referees, who "know" it is good for the league to have Big Names like Blake Griffen advance, and big Markets. SO.......when a truly 50/50 call is made, it DOES seem the refs favor the Clippers, this happened TWICE in the final minute of the last game, when the Clips GOT a ticky tack foul called when they had the ball, but Curry had no shot to get a similar Call. NOW, everything has changed. The Clippers' owner IS an embarrassment to the league, and NO WAY the league has any real interest in them advancing deep in the playoffs.....any ref bias has effectively been removed. Folks will say I'm crazy about all this, but as they say in the Godfather "Now who is being naïve about how the world works". WRONG TEAM FAVORED! I fully expect Golden State to win this game. NOTE, I had to add the news that The Clips actually considered FORFEITING ths game! http://yhoo.it/QQdGx1

Pick Made: Apr 26 2014 4:28PM PST