Originally posted on 04/27/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
why this? when liverpool is inform and all papers say jose might start with a weak team to make sure hes ready for champions league
As usual, Palin should stick to the fix thread. Moron.

MakeP, or whoever you are, going all in is always a bad idea. I don't see what you would do different a second time around. Either make betting on sports a hobby and accept that you will lose money on it, but lose what you can afford and have fun with it, or just quit altogether.
Making money and/or a living off of betting is one of these urban myths, sure some people actually do, but 90% of bettors lose long term.

As far as Pool-Chelsea goes, Mourinho has won 6 of his last 8 EPL matches against Pool. A changed line up does not mean a weak Chelsea team, I expect Mourinho to deny Pool the space they need and take advantage of Pool's defensive bungles.
Can I see Liverpool winning? Sure. This match, no matter how attractive the media make it out to be is a no-play for me, because of the particular situational angle.
Either way, win or lose, you might want to seriously consider how much time and money you're willing to spend on this.