Originally posted on 04/26/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
confirmed his GF is part black and part mexican, not sure the percentages but several websites reporting she is at least part black

adds more WTF to the story

I guarantee you I know more about this story then any news feed or media outlet. I have been a season ticket holder of clippers and a friend of the entire sterling family for 25 years . I did one of only 2 readings at dons sons funeral last year and was a pall bearer at his only brother in laws funeral many years ago. Don had one sibling, his sister Marilynn, her husband died years back. I am absolutely more connected to the clipper family then anyone in the media. Even last year on sbr I posted a thread warning fellow posters saying blake was hobbled for a playoff game due to an injury in practice and sure enough the story broke hours later and I was proven right.

Tmz got some things wrong...A few facts.

1. sterlings are not separated. They were in Caribbean and Colombia vacationing together a few weeks ago with another couple I won't name. They have periods of separation, largely because of V and her relationship with Don.

2. He has a long term on again off again relationship with this girl. About three years and it's finally ending . He bought her in her name a house for 4 million dollars it's a duplex, he paid cash and it's hers free and clear. Her mom and siblings live on other side of duplex, I could post the address but I am sure that will come out soon enough. she has a Bentley a Ferrari, and had given her a million + in cash a year . She also had six prime clips tickets together for every game. This was his only girl when he and Shelley were fighting and he did really really care for her. Shelley knew about it and it killed Shelley. Shelley is a saint.

3. He broke it off when he found out she was banging other guys, he did not approve of that. That's why she is doing this . Today is dons 80th birthday, I am sure she planned this for maximum pain to him and family by doing this on his birthday

4. The black people he did not want her to bring to the games was her thugged out gang banger friends with tattoos on their g-d damn necks that acted obnoxious and were rude to staff in the media room, the restaurant upstairs, and in their seats during games. They caused problems several times at staples. I am sure that is on the tapes and she did not release that portion of the tapes . This has been an issue for over a year.

5 the sterling corporation are suing her for the house, have been for weeks Because she cheated don is angry and sterling corp is suing.

6. If you listen to the tapes she is so obviously baiting him repeatedly saying "why don't you like black people or minorities" every single time he said "I love everyone I don't hate anyone". She is a conniving c--t and at least the money trail for her will end.

7. This link justifies nothing don said to did. However it does show the media bias against him. He donates 40-50 million a year that I know about AND THE MEDIA NEVER SAYS A THING. Theres probably a lot more I don't know about. This event I attended last year is an annual even. This year he donated 20+ million to various charities including many prominent minority charities like the United Negro College Fund, and the NAACP . He has donated to these charities for decades and you never hear a word from them when he is being attacked like he is being today.

http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/ste...nues-give-back

I know my position on this topic is a tough one to defend. I am not defending dons idiot statements but the fact is he DOES A LOT OF GREAT THINGS for others and no one comments. Yet when he SAYS a bad thing he is destroyed.