trust me, fishler will be back. we all would miss him too much if he never came back.. just because a couple of clowns got on his case, doesn't mean you scared him away.. fishler is a veteran, he can take the abuse. he's been in this situation before and will continue to do so.

just look at me for example, i am the most hated poster at sbr, and i am still here.. why?? cause i am tough as nails boys. i have been punched like crazy here by sometimes 20 posters at once and i can handle it, cause i've been in many poster bouts in my life and my lifetime record here is 328-0 and 5,398-0 career wise. i have never lost a poster fight yet .. i dont' lose.. i am the michael jordan of poster fights.. take a guy like monkeyfocker.. he has tried to beat me 112 times and guess what, he has not yet. i am 112-0 vs him. but he won't quit.. he keeps trying..

fishler and i were posting in the late 90's in forums when onner was only 1 yr old ..... and we both dominated the sites at that time too....... we invented gambling forums. aint no clowns here going to be able to take fishler down.....fishler will be back.. we all miss him already..

we even posted before sbr john or billy dozer ever came along.. so pls show some respect to fishler.. i knew johnny when he was known as buzzsaw in the 90's.. taco was still wacking off those days... oh wait a sec, he's still wacking off now .

fishler, who do you like today?? let us know.. thanks..