Originally posted on 04/21/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
It sort of touches back on the second point you made; his reasoning and mentality are those of a winning gambler. I discuss MMA bets with Nunya via PM quite often and I consider him to be pretty sharp, for whatever that's worth.

He does, however, have a thread where he posts random value lines from varying markets, and his plays are way up from what I'm aware. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
exactly. its not about the picks, imo, you can tell more about a player from the reasoning behind the picks. in this respect you should be able to tell that nunya is one of the sharper guys around here. he's often said that he can teach a monkey to beat this game, and i can vouch for that. when i first started sportsbetting about 4 years ago, i was already knowledgeable about the fight game, but had no clue about gambling theory. nunya took my game to a whole new level. even though i'm a small timer, last year i netted over 13k with measly $25 units. i credit nunya with a big portion of my success.

also, MD, i was just reading your twitter discussion with al jermaine sterling. good stuff. he seems like a cool dude. for some reason i thought you were a little butter tooth manlet, but you're actually a big butter tooth! lmao. would you fight at HW or could you cut to LHW?