Originally posted on 04/19/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
Because I didn't know if Freddy was trying to pull some tricks to find out if people are posting his plays or not. Didn't know if he was posting different plays for different people.

I get the plays directly from his website when he releases them every night.
I'm sure these guys know their picks are being posted (i.e. Ferringo, Cokin and others who occasionally stop by)...its the World Wide Web for Christ's sake. They make their money marketing on the web. Me and you having this conversation is free advertising for this guy...no different than him giving away the first two weeks of MLB for free. Its a business. And if Freddy doesn't know his plays are being shared on message boards shame on him for not understanding how his business works.

Any a-hole can set up a website and sell picks...the key is winning the picks you sell and being transparent to keep your customers loyal.
I just try and find the losers and fade the crap out of them...thus, I am happy to pay for picks that scamdicappers release.

Freddy, Gomes, SBP, Tiger and PGF seem to have it figured out on the winning side.

I fade all others.