Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21669959'>posted</a> on 04/18/2014:

wulf, bro stop acting tough, tham just wants his points back he dont want to fight.. Just trying to get his points back, nothing wrong with him asking for them...Wuf, man i told you to get away from this points bullshit last time aeound after you paid almost all the loans off....I know you can buy the points and pay these things off, it may take a couple trys but you usually come through, then start right back where you left off....I know you bet real cash, think you said 5 dimes, load the penetrate up there and just log in thios place and grab your 12 points a day for being a pro and move on...

this kind of reminds me off a guy i do business with every 6 months, but just had to cut my ties with him... Every 6 months the company i own go in a do work that is scheduled for semi annaul...Leave a bill, get very busy and dont have time to chase the debts down till about 4 months later, finially get in touch with the guy, he tells me well its 5 months now and you are coming up to do work again cause its done semi annaully, so why dont i give your guy a check when he is here, i say sure that would be great, so you owe me 1250 from 6 months ago this new bill will more then likely be the same amount, so sure we will be up and give my guy a check for 2500, he gets quiet and says, well i can only pay you for the work that was previously done 6 months ago....Im a decent guy and let this go on for the past 3 years, just spoke with him yesterday, and said yeah just mail the 1250 from 6 months ago, any new woirk now is cod, he says can i get a net 30, i say no bro, i have given you a net 30 for 3 years and your pay ,me on a net 180, and then rack up the same bill again, so we are never going to be even... Not slamming you wulf, just saying when you are the guy that is owed, its nice to get compeletly even, before the same guy owed you again within 24 hours....Square it up wulf, move on and spend less time here and more with your wife, fuk poker and all the other bullshit name calling stuff, get your 12 points and move on... Good luck whichever you decide, but put yourself in the lenders shoes sometimes, I know its only measely points, but it can be points , money gold, peanuts whatever, the loaned it and want it back, and honestly they have that right....