Originally posted on 04/16/2014:

"Nasher, have you lost your mind pal?" you wonder.
"De La Rosa is a hamburger" You say.

De La Rosa has 9.69 ERA, he has an ungodly WH/IP of 1.46, I know the ugly numbers, but know this, he's not as bad as those numbers indicate, and he's the type of LHP that will give SD fits tonight.

There are only three on the SD roster that has hit De La Rosa in the past, and two of them are on the DL. (Quentin, andMaybin) that leaves 2B Gyorko who is six for seven.

Everyone else has not scratched De La Rosa.
This is a team that De La Roas has gotten out, and tonight should be no exception.
Remember, I am a spot player, this is a spot where the meatball defeats the stud, and I classify Cashner as a stud, De La Rosa does have a good arsenal, and you must consider where he pitches his home games, and balls don't fly out of SD, and he is really a strike out pitcher, not like King or Darvish, but De La Rosa has a nice K ratio.

OK, we touched on De La Rosa, let's talk about Cashner.

Kid is a stud, however, he's facing big boy bats tonight, Car-Go, Tulo, Cuddy, Rosario, etc. etc. and the rest.

Here, they can hit him, even that waste of baseball life Drew Stubbs has hit him.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvsp...andrew-cashner

Guys,I know the counting numbers say Cashner is seven runs better, I know, I know, I know.

But this game is a lot closer than that, you sometimes have to think outside the box.

I'm saying a lot of people are going to be surprised at the outcome tonight, all that glitters sometimes is not gold.

I am not saying tail me, this is not an auto tail, but I believe, when the dust settles, Rox win this tonight, and Cashner is my guy.

Rockies +135 2*