Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21645437'>posted</a> on 04/15/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
I'm all over the board on this specific story. On one hand, yes the rancher is way behind on his fees and has lost in 3 separate courts over it....which brings the question/debate over the use of such grazing fees on lands - why not lease out public lands for private enterprise sice it's not a hinderance to people in that it is in bum-fukk Nevada not on the strip. Also a potential waiver of fees since ranching benefits the economy as a whole - no ranchers/farmers means no food, this isn't a tech company for crying out loud.

I say the man needs to pay his debts but surely there is a better way than to bring armed members onto the land and seize cattle - the govt has plenty of ways to seize funds to cover the debts especially with the court rulings.
This is an Agenda 21 land grab by Harry Reid in cahoots with a COMMUNIST Chinese Corporation! Plain and simple! Harry Reid is a sociopathic demon & needs to be removed from office immediately!!!!!!!! I am amazed that there are people that do not realize that this could be the catalyst for a second American Revolution! Oh and Joe Scared Brain is not a Conservative he is a New World Order operative! Wake up sheeple after the next economic collapse sh!t is going to get serious real quick. The Fed's already know this & are continuing to build up arms in every sector of the Gov't!!!!!!