Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21646743'>posted</a> on 04/15/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Lol why did you write all that? i must of affected you by reminding you of your losses. I don't wish to "understand" Gambling, Gambling is a fools game that only losers partake in. Betting on fights however is a rare form of gambling, where you only ever have a 50/50 percent chance of winning or losing money, Being a fan, knowing the fighters, there styles and taking into a account a number of factors helps sway the chances of winning in your favor. The way you bet, your bankroll, strategy etc is all subjective to the individual. its as simple as that. as for genetically short end of the stick - i'm the only one i know of, that has the balls to post there picture on this site, i have no fears or insecurity's that i know of. i lift weights regularly, go for jogs and try to keep my body balanced with my mind. i'm young 22 in the prime of my life, and i do / strive to do what i want every second of everyday, if i want to go for a run at 4 in the morning i do it, if i want to play videogames for 10 hours straight i do it, if i want to ask for a girls phone number i do it, that's why i will always take into account betting on fights, since iv'e had success in it, because working a job full time and doing something i don't want to do and exchanging my time for money i could care less about doesn't do it for me. i would rather not live like a slave, i'm whats known as a realist, just because this is the system we have in place doesn't mean this is how its always been or always has to be. there are better options.
Ron Paul, why do you feel the need to post from two accounts?

Also, if this was true, "Betting on fights however is a rare form of gambling, where you only ever have a 50/50 percent chance of winning or losing money" All you would have to do is bet every dog.

Also no one under 40 refers to 'jogging'.