j-e-t-s jets
    j-e-t-s jets's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetPhoenix Are Stealing Money...BEWARE

Unreal but wanted to post this story. To start, I have been a supporter of BetPhoenix in the past (see prior posts). I have never in my life seen something like tonight.

Deposited $400 and place a reverse bet with a max risk amount of $400. I had C. Michigan first half over 17 and 1st half total over 28. I pushed on the team total and lost on the Over 28. Bottom Line- on a reverse bet it is actually 2 if bets...since the 1st half pushed (17) it still goes to the Over 28 which I lost. Bottom Line- I should have lost the entire bet -$400 which was my total balance. No Problem.

After I lost I sent a deposit for $300 and had a successful transaction. I noticed the funds were not credited to my account. I did a live chat and they told me there's been a mistake and I need to call the wagering line.

I called the wagering line and was told I had 2 big issues (like I was at fault). The rude customer service rep tells me "first of all you should not have placed a corrolated parlay"- we don't allow these. Second of all, you put it infor $400 but the system actually accepted the bet as 2 seperate bets for $440 each even though you only had $400 in your account. He tells me..."you shouldnt place corrolated parlays but in this case the system let you do it and you lost $880".....I was speechless on many fronts. #1 If you don't accept those bets why did your system accept it- I have placed at least 15 similar wages with NO ISSUE. #2 How in the hell do I lose $880 when my balance was $400?????????????????????????

He tells me the new deposit I sent in was subtracted from the $880 and that I was still in the negative.

STAY AWAY from these crooks. I am happy to verify everything as 100% true and accurate.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

wow thats crazy, so theres nothing you can do to get your money back? however your right, if your not allowed to do it why did the book let you do it..