Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21638821'>posted</a> on 04/14/2014:

I have to agree with boston on this one. Seaborneq you seem to be bitching about something you shouldn't. First, you were complaining about not being in their rewards system and now you are complaining about high cost of payouts. You are lucky to have anything. Have you ever made a deposit? I doubt it. Books give bailouts so you will deposit. That's the only reason. They don't do it to allow you to freeload off them. Its good that you beat your rollover and you decided to go even the cheaper route of getting your money. You should of just taken the p2p and been happy you got anything. Now with that being said 2 months is horrible and no book should be taking that amount of time to pay. I never have played there nor would I ever, but being someone who lost almost 25k in 3 books that jumped ship on me with no bailout, I can't stand someone who complains when they do get one and complain about not being in their rewards system or other freebies you think you are entitled to. Once again no one forced you to deposit at legends and when legends went belly up you should of looked at this bailout as a Christmas present and not a splinter in your foot.