Originally posted on 12/09/2008:

Kind of funny for a guy who said he was too busy for a contest against LT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
i love the way you guys keep playing every move and how kinger is just trained now to copy plays.. he became a non square overnight.. LOL.. it's ok, this wont help you guys.. keep playing every move and see how far it gets you.. lol

btw kinger, at least try not to cheat by putting in duplicate bets like your last one.. you guys trying to pull a fast one?? LOL.. you guys trying to win anyway you can, huh? i hope you guys are not cheating with your stats, cause i have a feeling you are.. no way you are over + 30 units..

you kidding me?? you're the one that does that.. not me.. i dont play every move like you.. you guys are all robots.. you sit there by your pc and submit every move.. i swear, i dont even think you go for a piss in case a line moves.. as soon as it moves, you're there.. watch me, i'm not like you, i dont sit there and watch the screen and play every move like you.. i play more games than you.. not all moves. some are my picks.. but you don't know what you're doign, so you just sit there and type in plays..it's ok, it will not work for you.. keep digging..

you're so full of it.. the 1st 5 days, you were only playing your own games. no games that moved.. then when bby went looking for you in the main forum, you became a sharpie..lol.. obvious he told you this only 2 days ago.. i knew it the whole time. it's ok, it wont be enough to beat us. we are still 2 steps ahead of you guys.

are these 2 plays i just put in at 702 pm going to count? i am sorry because i didn't notice till now they were at the bottom... let me know.. thanks.
crazyl, my 2 games have to count man.. those 2 games tipped off at 704 pm.. well well before the starting times..come on crazyl, this isn't right.. plus, they were at bottom of the rotation.. i swear, those games hadn't started yet.. call up the arena and ask what time they tipped off.. close to 705pm..
thanks crazyl..
irb

i swear to god, i should be 6-0 on my 6 games i missed out on, or my teammates already had game, or took opposite..

and i put in an under in E. CAR instead of putting over.. i fukked up.. i know i have no excuses, but i'm mad now.. every unit helps..

please crazyl, not just the team standings, but the team AND each individual player.. i need to see how each poster is doing so i can study his style and see what he is doing and watch them more closely.. this is important.. thanks
i have never been more confused in my life. i had no idea how that spreadsheet works. .i hope i dont have to click on each player to find their records? i just want a copy and paste into one post of each teams record and the 100 players in this contests' record, thats it.. then if i see 1 guy that stands out, i can go to spreadsheet and see his games only..

i hope it will be like this..

so i could see who is playing what and see their styles.. so i can see who to look out for in this contest and pay more closer attention to.

more like the other way around.. i have noticed that you guys have been making my picks as of late a lot.. you have changed your style completely.. you guys dont bet like you used to.. they all look like mine now..

i dont like the look of this.. you guys better not be copying my plays..

we're going to win this thing.. But i can assure you one thing, no one here wants us to win at sbr.. you can take that to the bank.. not only is danny praying we lose, but you know we are not too well liked when the nicest guy on the site in gm guy just says he hopes we lose..

we are the team that everyone loves to hate. and we are the team that everyone wants to see go down..
lol

kinger, i will save you the time of checking your pm's.. it will sound exactly like this..

kinger, you are hurtring us buddy, stop playing all those games, you will make us lose and nicky's team will win.. we have to do exactly what nicky is doing and copying him bet for bet.. it's our only chance. if we dont copy his bets, we'll lose.. cause we have no clue what we are doing.. we have to play his games..

LOL

kinger has played already 6 games.. or more today.. i will bet his bets decrease as of now..

watch and see, boys.. i am never wrong.. boys, i am not trying to be a wiseass, it's the truth, go check if you don't believe me. their style has changed after the 3rd day. they are trying to do what i do..

I HAVE NEVER TOLD MY PARTNERS TO STOP BETTING ALOT..

KEEP TRYING, BOYS..
columbo,

great job putting up the lines.. i am proud of you.. crazyl is fired.. he's not quick enough.. he's been slacking off too much lately.. lines are up late.. i am missing easy winners.. his standings are not even up yet and we need to know who is up and each indvidual's record.. come one crazyl, lets go buddy..

crazy,

no totals today? can't you update the totals? still lots of games today/tonight..

if you dont want to do them, at least do this for me.. or for everyone.. i'd really love to see a full standings of each team and each player.. i need to know how others are doing.. this is important.. i want to see if we are in lead or not and by how much, so i can start watching those teams..

pls do one or the other.. if both, great.. or at least 1.. thanks..
kinger... 64-31 up over 31 units.. and 67.4%..

so 95 games..

kinger, the first 3 days, you guys played hardly anything.. since then, you guys have played every move on the board.. your rjt guy and the other guy is playing every move together.. so keep trying to copy my style to try to get an edge.. you guys didn't know what you were doing before, so you decided to follow my style.. lol

the problem is, i dont play every game that moves like you guys think.. ask rjt if he noticed i did not play the Det ov 187.5 today.. that moved, but i didn't play it.. i wonder why.. and thankfully, because it lost..

i hand pick my games.. i look for value in a game, i am not a robot like your 2 teammates in rjt and the other guy and just play every move on the schedule.
jj, do you now realize that this post you just made merited at least another 6 rjt/durito/hedger posts..

fasten your seatbelts boys..

this is the type of stuff they hate to see.

jj, stop mentioning me like this about me being so successful or especially making 300k.. these guys hate me as it is.. jj, keep it up, and by the time this thread is over, these boys might hate you more than me..

slicker, in my 10 yr posting career, this is the 1st time i have ever entered a contest.. i have no time for this stuff. slicker, i might have given out maybe 4 picks in 10 yrs.. i dont like to give out picks, NEVER.. i dont believe in it. it's 1 game and anything can happen in 1 game.. and forget about those silly locks.. that is so silly.. only kids do this and it's a way of getting attention.. i hate it.. slicker, i dont want anyone to think that i like this attention, cause i dont. i never did. i have always remained low key in gambling.. even during my very very successful bonus whoring days back in the day, i still kept my mouth shut. people always asked me on the boards if i was up gambling and ask jj, i'd always say i am broke and have lost big money.. i hate the attention, and if anyone could have bragged, it was me.. i invented the bonus whoring thing in the mid to late 90's offshore..

i hate the attention, and i am not liking this at all. i really regret now entering this contest. i was only doing it to help onner win a contest, not for the 100.. i dont even care about the 100, but i will take the cap and shirt..

I hope you win Nicky, sounds like you really need it.