Originally posted on 04/14/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Burkina2008 View Post
Me and you probably are but a lot of responses here show how uninformed a lot of americans are about anything that is out of the good old USA... I am not acting superior, I mean the US bailed us out a couple of times but that does not mean that having an opinion like "I thing tipping is a dumb thing in what it represents to the society" is being a cheap fuk, because being a norm in the US does not mean that is something correct
Tipping is one of those things were I see can see both sides of the argument...I'm just talking in general and not singling you out

Just annoying to see foreigners (mostly Europeans and sometimes Canadians) constantly take shots at America...I could understand if all of our citizens acted like we are portrayed to be or all had the same views of some of the over zealous American politicians

Its just not the case though...The majority of us agree with a lot of the same things you mock us for. Most of us would like to just have the freedom to make a living and enjoy ourselves....We don't care to spread our ways to the rest of the world at all.... We definitley have some right wing nuts that are "typical Americans" to you foreigners but they are in the minority and we laugh at them along with you

Like sports betting and online gambling....The majority of the US either is for it or atleast believes that we should have the freedom to choose to gamble when and how we like with our own money....No sense in you guys mocking America for our dumb laws about Gambling when the majority of us would agree...an example