Originally posted on 04/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by lsujacket66 View Post
agree 100%. now i don't think they do it often, but if they really like a game and can't get the line they want.... I mean you have 4 guys with PGF, then VR, and multiple other who are in on all the movement batistta does for groups so they all share the same info, it would be very easy to sell off the wrong side to say 10-15,000 clients and get some movement.
Guys seriously just be a normal person. I remember why I only lurked this forum and didnt post for the longest time. Amazing how many people lack common sense. Sheep has been posting on average of 7 or more plays a day and is hitting 60% or better going on 3 months now. Tiger has been posting for close to 50 days and is hovering around 70% and because they had a play opposite each other just like friday night when nobody said a word people are up in arms?

Dont let a great thing pass you up guys that is all I am going to say. There has not been one service that has been posted in these forums that has been on the 3 month tear these guys have been on. There is not a group that has had more eyes on it the last 3 months and it's not because they suck.

You have to help yourself though read the book read articles about these guys. I saw one guy bashing Tiger on twitter about how could his plays be different than sheeps. If that guy read the book he would know tiger bets his own games and has his own group and from time to time sheep gets money down for him. Sheep gets money down for lots of other groups too so it is not hard to believe that sheep gets a play from 5 or 6 other groups and tiger happens to disagree with the other groups.

Thanks again Alock and winwin for posting some people really appreciate it.