Commendatore
    Commendatore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Matt's Tennis Plays & Record keeping... : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 04/08/2014:

I just registered because of u,i lost a lot of money because of ur shitty pick with virtual money!Ur beheviour is unaccaptable!U are lying people...simple as that.Just tell me one thing...why u choose to bet so much(to stake that virtual money whatever)on that game?Tell me one logical exaplanation why u choose to play on Fischer?

Im experienced bettor but i use to follow u a bit and reading ur posts picks was informative for me,so that day i was at the job no time for readin i instantly saw ur pick and bet online(what a fool i was)after i came home i realized that everything was against that pick including odds dropping,form ect ect...i dont blame u,its my fault why i choose to put so much money but u lost a lot credit for nothing!How to believe u in the future?U could stake 5u i thought u know somthing,there are many people who follow u im sure about that.Please be serious in the future with stakes...

NIBqskIY
    NIBqskIY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

iwu Supra Shoes Uk vz grn

Anger! Mourinho confirmed the {blues|doldrums|jazz} striker will buy three big {center|middle|heart|centre|core|facilit y|focus|target|store|midsection|cardiova scular|midst|coronary heart|medical center|clinic|hub|location|community|hos pital|gathering place|area|central|company|shop|cardiova scular system|focal point|service|residence|site|town|room|p lace|unit|station|concentrate|soul|estab lishment|ctr|cen|office|center|meeting place|revolve|middle of the town|program|rotate|medical clinic|system|main|primary|switch} or all cleaning NetEase {sports|sports activities|sporting activities|athletics|activities|sporting events|physical activities|sporting|competitive sports|sports entertainment|professional sports|athletic|fitness|jeu|passe-temps|distraction|divertissement|sport|f ootball|games|athletics activities|sports activity|rigolade|sports|training|runnin g|baseball|particular sports|features|basketball|exercises|phy sical games|includes|showcases|has|actions|pur suits|comes with|recreation|sports activities activities|specific sport|routines|sporting goods|sports equipment|pastimes|shoe|sporting events activities|exercise|things to do|plaisir|hockey} reported in March {31st|Thirty first|15th}: Chelsea away 0-1 defeat {the team|they|the c's|the group|the} avoid relegation Crystal Palace, {after the|following the|following your|as soon as the|once the|right after the|following|when the|following on from the|following a|after a|as soon as|soon after the|bash|once your|subsequent to the|big event|after your|post|marriage ceremony|wedding and reception|marriage|following an|in the event the|since the|subsequent the|as the|from the|the moment the|wedding ceremony|for the|wedding reception|after|at the|pursuing the|immediately after the|if the|when|individuals|should the|based on the|after the|in case the|subsequent|looking for the|subsequent your|the} game, Mourinho was furious, {for the|for that|for your|to the|with the|for any|to your|for those|on your|in the|for ones|towards the|on the|of the|to make the|for|for this|for a|in your|relating to the|for your personal|towards|within the|for one's|just for the|regarding the|to get a|to get the|for all the|around the|about the|for just a|relating to your|into the|over the|for their|for its|considering the|during the|for those who are|for any of the|for the|the|used for the|for a particular|regarding|for our|at the|for an|for these|with your} striker is not scoring, he {never|by no means|in no way|never ever|certainly not|under no circumstances|hardly ever|do not ever|for no reason|rarely|not ever|don't|do not|practically never|don't ever|not|certainly never|rarely ever|on no account|will not|hardly|usually never|indicates|will never|never before|just do not|signifies|at no time|won't|absolutely not|implies|you should not|you should never|not at all|you must never|definitely not|suggests|you shouldn't|remember not to|never|certainly|definitely|will not ever|didn't|rrn no way|undoubtedly|surely|did not|usually means|has not|hasn't} gave his disciples {show|display|present|demonstrate|indica te|exhibit|clearly show|reveal|demonstrate to|express|illustrate|suggest|program|co nfirm|present to|reveal to|provide|prove to|screen|teach|tv show|indicate to|point out|prove|showcase|display to|establish|tv program|event|performance|television show|give|verify|explain to|illustrate to|series|offer|tv series|tell|existing|express to|exhibition|current|exhibit to|episode|demonstration|deliver|show|co ncert|have shown|have demostrated}. The British media {from the|in the|from your|through the|with the|on the|within the|belonging to the|out of the|of your|out of your|coming from the|via the|from|inside the|for the|coming from a|using the|out from the|among the|of this|because of the|from a|of the|away from the|through|at the|inside|over the|for this|by the|off of the|by means of|by way of|by way of the|via|around the|off the|from the|over|through your|to the|at a|of one's|contrary to the|throughout the|originating from a|against the|with all the|about the|outside the} sharp words of Mourinho {was|had been|has been|ended up being|seemed to be|appeared to be|was initially|was in fact|was basically|is|was indeed|was first|became|came to be|turned out to be|was actually|had become|was probably|appears to be|would be|was considered|most likely was|ended up|used to be|were|had to be|must have been|was already|happened to be|was likely|was seen as|have been|was regarded as|appeared to be to|got|was formerly|might have been|was previously|turned out|seemed to be to|was being|becoming|could be|had|getting|continues to be|was really|could have been|am|was standing|has become} the smell of murderous look, {the|the actual|the particular|your|this|a|any|typically the|all the|that|all of the|these|often the|the very|the exact|a new|the main|the entire|our|their|most of the|the specific|unquestionably the|usually the|this particular|those|some of the|our own|an|each|the most important|i would say the|some sort of|each of our|how the|the type of|my|which the|your current|that this|you see, the|currently the||all|specific|ones|a person's|its|some|generally|one particular} Portuguese this summer is likely to {put together|come up with|assembled|build|created|developed|a ssemble|set up|get ready|construct|create|constructed|make| designed|established|produced|built|gath ered|arrange|combined|came up with|written|prepare yourself|collected|gather|write|whip up|arranged|develop|made|compiled|plan|o rganized|design|organize|prepared|cook|g rouped together|joined together|produce|prepare|formulate|bundl ed|merged|round up|together|blended|be prepared|establish|sort out|collect}, Torres, Eto'O and Baba all sell. #gallery109330.Nph_photo_view{height:400 px /39 | sports image center | view Atlas | forward difficult, more difficult to do the Chelsea striker! Editor: -- eleven Mourinho reiterated that the winter window will not buy the striker, which made 16 League game 31 shooting 4 ball Torres gratified. But for this set of 21 war only cable 8 ball striker structure, trust is not necessarily equal to return, watching the outcast Lukaku enjoying the offensive pivot glory at Everton, paranoid "magic bird" and feel. Since the 26 year old Torres to 50000000 price stay at Stamford Bridge, enters an indescribable "winner" mode, can do not have the goal, can not, but as a child, he must exist. Today, as in the abyss of the Torres is still regarded as a failure in the era of Abu #file_links[d:\xr\xrdy\keywords1.txt,1,s] striker, whether it is Ancelotti, Boas or DiMatteo, failed to bring out his earlier in the Liverpool peak. In order to awaken the sleeping tiger, Chelsea tried to hire Benitez renew and kindness, but the most attention all over the world and his reflection on life and goals of time span, even if T9 very hard, but the state is always uncertain. From Atletico Madrid to Liverpool, body, confrontation and speed is not the dominant Torres is difficult to convince people, but the tactical master Benitez then let these doubts disappear in smoke, in the Premier League, T9 push pull walled city such as out of one's pocket, the Premier League defenders have pour out one's endless grievances. Join the early, held by Ruud Torres to rewrite the premier foreign players: first season goal record of 33 League appearances and scored 24 goals, and Liverpool's No. 9 Jersey has become a sales champion. Chelsea's 2-0 win at Hull City, Torres completed his 200th game in the Premier League Liverpool in the 102 fields: 65 goals #file_links[d:\xr\xrdy\keywords2.txt,1,s] in 98 games, Chelsea 19 ball. The Red Army during the T9 efficiency even beyond the Alan - Hiller and Andy - Cole, but in Chelsea, 5 games into the 1 ball extreme mediocrity. The premier for nearly 6 years, 200 appearances in the Spanish players in fourth, but the sequence does not mean value, Torres want to completely tear smuggled goods label is unlikely, although he will still like newborn calves generally kill red eye with opponents rush, just getting old, he is no longer young. Once the cheetah to zero fee to join Chelsea, this is he will only make the Blues fans moved, rather than being grateful. Five years of Barcelona career, Eto'O dedicated his golden years for the Nou Camp spherical, scoring 152 goals in 232 appearances, efficiency Africa Feng Ba to later look. The summer of 2009, in the Ibrahimovic deal move to inter Milan, Mourinho helm, Eto'O;