Originally posted on 04/09/2014:

the "get money yo" is a hashtag from PhillyGodFather the host of the site where he, Sheep, and Tiger have their subscriptions based. I think it's just basic marketing of their product via twitter. PGF claims to have now over about 5000 total subscribers between him, Tiger, and sheep. Even if you conservatively estimate Sheep as having only a 1,000 of those subscribers for that 5,000, do the math...we aren't talking chump change so that behooves him to stay on top of his business and promote it. I've seen several people come on these boards trying to discredit PGF, SHeep or Tiger claiming they aren't who they say they are however never offering anything in the way of proof, PGF's face is all over the site and videos of him so he is who he says he is. One would think if the other two were misrepresenting themselves someone could easily disprove it as the real guy could come forward and say that ain't me. Their track record speaks for itself, so until that changes or someone shows something resembling a shred of proof I tend to laugh at anyone saying otherwise.