Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21569328'>posted</a> on 04/05/2014:

I promised earlier to come back with the last two picks of the tournament and here it is. This Charleston tournament has treated me well this past week. I was able to turn out a $4k profit in the last week starting with just a single $300 bet and Petkovic has made me some very good money during this run. I will be riding with my first instinct here and taking Petko against the surging young canadian. On paper , Petko leads the matchup 2-0 but I'm fully aware that Bouchard is a much stronger player now since the last 12 months.

The main reason why I'm betting the large wager is because Petkovic quite frankly has been unstoppable. Her groundstrokes, serving, and defense has been superb all tournament long. When she's in this form and especially on clay, she can beat any top ten player in the world. Bouchard has played very solid as well but I don't think she's quite on par with the level Petko is playing at currently. Bouchard still has a few kinks to work out with her serving and Petko is a bad opponent for that because she's a great returner and will punish any weak second serves.

This line opened with Petko -105 and the public swiftly pounded it to Bouchard -130 currently at Heritage. The line will probably move about 20 cents at Heritage, down to Bouchard -110 after I post this. They always move the line about 20c to 30c after I post a big play for some reason.

Don't let Petkovic's #40 ranking scare you away, she's playing top ten caliber tennis in her current form.

Best of Luck fellas