Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21544468'>posted</a> on 04/01/2014:

My roommate and I were using wagerweb to sports bet. While I was making multiple deposits and losing, my roommate did really well with his betting and made a significant profit. Once my roommate requested a payout, wagerweb informed him that his account was being closed because they believed he was affiliated with other bettors and that wagerweb's risk management decided they should not allow him to bet on their site. However, wagerweb did payout the balance he had accumulated with his betting. Wagerweb continued to allow me to make deposits and bets on their site and did not contact me at all regarding my roommates account being closed. After losing over and over again, I finally was able to pull together a nice streak of bets that I won, and accumulated a balance of almost $3900. As soon as I requested a payout, wagerweb told me that they will not pay me the money I won while sports betting on their site because my roommate and I each had an account with the same IP address and that they would only refund my deposit. I do not understand how they can let me make bets on the same IP address and take my money when I lose and then refuse to pay me my balance once I finally make a profit. Is there anything I can do to get the money I won?