Originally posted on 03/20/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
I've always like ya Bob. We battled but, in the end, I can't really have any ill-feelings towards a stranger on the net.
The best advice I can give you is to either accept the terms Yanks has set out or simply stop posting in this thread.
I'll be honest, things don't look very good for you. The more you post, the better built the case against you becomes.
At some point, coincidences become to many that they actually become evidence. The evidence that you are calling for, is pretty well laid out throughout this thread.
Let Deem hold the escrow money in trust

Just post what they're asking for & keep all your betpoints.

Or.....just stop digging this hole for yourself & stop posting. Now you're bragging about 5 figure account balances when you know everyone will read that with the assumption that you are a scamer. Not really good for your defense here.

Don't know what else to tell ya bud, you're really making an A$$ of yourself here.

GL

....Oh I'll save you the time to reply to my post....

Jayvegas is a broke dikk fukk who airbets parlays & lost in vegas....Blah blah blah....We get it....

JUST STOP POSTING....

I'm trying to give you good advice.
wow......completely buried bobby

He's the true punching bag of the internet...never seen someone constantly buried in every thread. The guy even buries himself if he posts, bragging about trusting sbr and having pizza points LOL. Guy is the true laughing stock of the forum world.