Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21422546'>posted</a> on 03/18/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Translation = I am a left wing nut job who is wheelchair bound & hate all sports because I am reminded of what I am not & never could be. I'm gonna leave this video here for ya Plucky. Put your face right up close to the screen (if it helps). Maybe if you watch it enough times you'll get it. Then again, maybe not.
Left Wing for sure.

Hate sports. No, just find them so boring. I'd rather watch a great film than a bunch of low-IQ bums throw a ball around.

Wheelchair bound? Pretty cool to insult the handicapped. Just when I wasn't completely hating you anymore.

A lot of people get sick in their lives through circumstances they have no control over. Most of them throw a pity party, cry, "Woe is me". The day I was finally diagnosed was one of the best days in my life, I had direction. I have dedicated myself to beating my disease ever since. I lift heavy 5x per week, I have done 100 mile bike runs, plan on entering a mini-triathlon this summer.

I am in the best shape of my life, no one would guess I was sick.

I hope, for your sake, that you or your loved ones do not ever fall ill. Most people decline, few people take it as an opportunity.