Originally posted on 03/16/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
I've been watching tennis for a long time. And I bet Federer in the last final at more than 3 to 1 to beat Djokovic. Federer didn't play well that match and won in 3 sets. Federer has made a lot of minor tweaks to his game. Djokovic has struggled to hold serve this tournament and he is no where near the player he was about 1.5 years ago. Sure he is still better than Fed and if he executes well he should win this match -- but you think Djoker can play average game and beat Federer? 0 chance. You're delusional if you think this. Sound like one of those guys that are writing off Federer because he's older. The key to this match will be Novak's forehand and if he can get some kick on it to Fed's backhand because these courts are bouncing pretty high. Also the wind - not sure if there will be any but if there is - advantage Federer. Good luck I'm not touchign this match. You picked a horrible match to go huge on, even if you win. I saw you took Raonic a few days ago and if you watch tennis like you say you should have known Raonic put on like 20 pounds of fat in 2 months and hadn't played any tournament before this one.
What "last final" are you talking about??