Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21403078'>posted</a> on 03/16/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
Ji am not saying your dishonest or scamming me. Just not as flexible or understanding as my other lenders.

I still sent you 13 k . Yes because of unfair things that took place on my side and you refusing to see it, I will dictate the terms of payback. If you had said no problem Wulf just pay the 12 k like other lenders have I probably would've given you 15 k just because of your compassion and understanding on the matter. Instead you keep coming back with something higher then I proposed, continued to update the thread and adding interest after I said I'm capping this. Capping it was a bit extreme but I was getting frustrated that you were ignoring my situation and continuing to gleefully add 4% a week. You froze interest and cut off 1200 points if interest. Well whoppeedoooo I should be dancing with joy? You are not a veteran lender yet, you don't know how flexible other lenders are. Any other lender would have capped this esp after the proof I provided, and not even the whole situation was presented because out of honor I cannot say what really took place.
I don't enjoy bickering behind a screen . I truly despise it. So I'm done. You can post whatever you want.
i don't think your dirty or dishonest, I think you could've been less harsh is all. All you see is terms made that's it..black and white. There have been loans unpaid due to guys going to prison, moving, etc and they come back months later and resolve their debt. And in this case I made contact with you every time you posted or PMed me so you know you won't be stiffed. The lender doesn't charge them for those months saying terms are terms or offering to freeze interest for a week of those 6 months. And at 4% !? You kidding me?

As I said I don't think you are a bad person, just need to see things from all angles. You aren't going to get forum support on this one I assure you. Already three people have PMed me saying wtf is this guys problem. I said he's a good dude just not getting my side. I'm moving on, I mean Christ if I stiffed you I would've had less aggravation lol. You would've just cursed me out , maybe made a thread saying Wulf is a stiff and harped about it for a month or so. I'm getting hassled because I did the right thing? The loan is paid. I'm done with this discussion.
I'm not trying to hassle you at all, I'm simply pointing out that I think you're being unfair in your assessments here. We had a deal with specific terms, and you decided, yourself, to overturn the terms and just pay whatever you wanted. You said multiple times that you "couldn't" pay me back more than ____ pts, now you're saying that you could have paid me the 15000, but chose not to because I didn't want to cut enough interest from the loan. Despite all this, I said "fair enough", never pressed you about it. I wanted 14000, you wanted 13000, and with consideration for your circumstances, I didn't argue.

You can't get annoyed or blame me for terms that you agreed to. If they weren't agreed to, I never would have accepted the loan because I would have been too concerned about a slowpay. The reason that I continued the update the thread was because, for a long time, there was no end to this in sight. I had no idea what was going on with you, or when I was going to get paid, if ever. All I could do was tally up the interest and hope that you paid sometime soon; that obviously changed recently when I found out the issues that you were having with Skrill, but for a while, I had no idea what was going on. I took it on blind faith that you'd pay me, and never got antsy or accused you of anything shady. Also, the fact that I'm "not a veteran lender" works both ways; I lent you all my points, dude. It's probably not a big deal if a guy like Yisman lends you 6K and you slowpay it, but for me it's huge.

As far as the forum goes, if people think that I'm in the wrong here for some reason, they can feel free to tell me. I would be happy to listen to peoples' opinions. The fact of the matter is that the 4% interest rate was only instituted because this was intended as a one week loan, and it was a precaution in case I was badly slowpaid, as you have a history of slowpaying. Despite that, I was patient, polite, froze the interest for you on two separate occasions, and still cut off more interest than I wanted to simply because you requested it. If someone read this thread and thought "wtf is this guys problem", as you claim, then I don't know what to tell them. I waited six months for a one week repayment, I froze interest twice, and I gave you the terms that you asked for and cut the interest down to the amount that you asked for, and not a single point more. I didn't say a word about you deciding on your own to break our terms, and I was courteous and patient throughout this whole ordeal. I even defended you from the numerous people who insisted that you were a bum who was going to stiff me. What more do you want me to do, Wulf? Seriously. Every accommodation you asked for, I made. I really don't know how I could have been more understanding. I had people PMing me telling me that you were playing poker, I had people PMing me telling me that you had hit big parlays, I had people telling me that you had won a bunch of points but hadn't paid me a single one, and I didn't ever come after you for that or bring it up to you. I respected you enough to assume that you would pay me back when you were ready and to not stick my nose into your business and your finances.

As you say, the loan is paid, I'm not trying to have a back-and-forth here or something, I just want to discuss this because I don't think that the way you're viewing the situation is accurate or fair to me. Sorry if you feel as if I am hassling you - not my intention. I'm not angry or annoyed about this or anything, I just think you're getting the wrong impression of me.