Originally posted on 03/09/2014:

Any of u guys remember back to mid January? I remember a serious cold streak when my overall selections dipped to like 51% and my overall profits had sunk to almost nothing...we've come a long ways. Look at those #'s above. What a turnaround! I don't know about you, but I think making 28k in about 4 months wagering on basketball is pretty damn cool....actually, made 28k in like last 6-8 weeks or so...I wonder if anyone could go back and find the weekly thread where I couldn't pick a winner and was down...but not out. Once you find my "low point" in the season(I'm guessing week 10ish) subtract my current numbers from those found at my lowest point to find out just how hot of a run I'm on these days...

I should point out that I have every intention of continuing to post only strong, selective plays to wager on...however, I'm due for a "rough stretch"....it is important that you maintain discipline and grind through any such stretch with my picks. Even if it means giving a little back to your bookie....around here, I've noticed the popularity of my thread, and that's good...but on an open forum like this more often then not as a poster "your only as good as your last pick"....well right now I'm really good. But what happens is week 19 I go 8-12 and guys can't handle that....NOBODY wins 60% or better every time out. I remain consistent and relatively selective and am one of the best options you can find out there for winning $ at picking college hoops.

What was really cool to me was during my low point this season, a number of guys that show up in my thread every week and have been with me from day 1, really encouraged me to keep at it and reminded me how good I am at picking winners...I want to say thanks to you guys and I'm happy we're all enjoying the profits.

all the best,
lucky