Originally posted on 03/05/2014:

I remember this one time Rocket and I were in Mexico, betting on roosterfights while heavy drinking Mezcal. I was already 480k down when I decided to make a major move. I noticed that Pablo, the main favorite was heavy breathing and had a swollen right foot. Xolotl was a @3.5 underdog, but I could see the fire in his eyes. I was out of cash after losing those 480k and asked Rocket to borrow me a quick 500k in cash. He didn't hesitate, knowing he would get it back no matter if I lost or won. As soon as the fight started, Rocket climbed on the Taco stand, singing the German anthem (he fukked up a few lines, but naturally nobody noticed). Long story short, Pablo was distracted for a second and Xolotl took his chance and ended it quickly. I collected the 1750000, gave Rocket his 880k plus an additional 50k for being such a good friend and we called it a day. Needless to say, that Rocket blew his 50k the same evening on coke and hookers, paying for both of us, saying: "Zizou, I didn't win those 50k so I think we both should enjoy it together".
Btw: The following day was the day Rocket stopped drinking. In the morning I told him about the worm in the Mezcal. He didn't notice it and was beyond shocked. One of those hookers stole 75k from his pockets, too. Since then, Rocket only drinks about 5 times a year.