Originally posted on 02/28/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
HH is a very good player & I stand corrected, his ratio is indeed higher. I feel the number is quite significant & you will be hard pressed to find anyone else.

I haven't rolled this weeks winnings yet, as I wait for Omaha. Terrified of poker rollover? Hardly, as I stated my time is valuable & Omaha rollover is much faster.
There are probably several other good players out there who can beat your imaginary number, but it's beside the point...did you miss the part where HH agreed with me and the rest of the world that it's a meaningless way to measure success? Probably

Your time is valuable? Neat excuse...as shown elsewhere, your points performance averages out to less than $2/hour at best...if the value of your time was the basis for your decision, you'd be 4 times better off flipping burgers instead of playing poker Nobody here plays SBR poker for a living, but when person after person proves that they can make more points in less time than you, your "time is valuable"/ROI excuses don't hold much water. The reality is obvious to everyone but you: you're a mediocre micro-stakes nit who couldn't even win a $50 gift card a year without SBR gifts