Originally posted on 02/28/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Dude fuk you and your candy ass whiny fuk'in douche bag loser Kyle Busch! Worked real good for you I see and your 20th place finish this week! lol! I'm just venting and no it's not a fuk'in personal attack on CD either Opti! I simply don't like the scoring because it penalizes good drivers who stay up front and rewards the ones who start in the back or middle of the pack and make a few passes, which is the dumbest fuk'in thing to award max points for!

And like I said before, the site we initially settled was Fox Sports, why the fuk you guys decided to go with this shitty site I'll never know. Worst fuk'in navigation and points structure I've ever seen.
Mike-Jamm Come 2 The Nascar Trailer Please....

On my Dr.s Advice & my High Blood Pressure I've let you vent all week, "Cause The Old Me", "Would have Tripped On your A**".

But if you looking 2 get kicked out of this league "Cause You Don't Have" or "Not Gonna Have The Points 2 Play" or Just To Simple Minded To Adapt, I'll give you a OUT. I'll return your 100 Segment & even give your 25 entry for last week back if you Quit Now.

But either way you gonna Quit Crying, This is Your Warning & our 1st Rule #001 "The Mike Jamm"- Conduct Detrimental to Our League Rule. The bottom line of it is this, It's for some MFing Betpoints, Not Real $$$, Catch a Grip & Get a Life brother or You will be Eliminated.