Originally posted on 02/27/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
John serious question

Vyomguys biggest complaints were all the trolls being allowed free reign here (not saying I agree but that's how he felt). Many of SBR's better posters over the years have complained of the trolls yet nothing has ever been done about it.

Since you are basically begging Vyomguy to come back, does this mean you will see to it that Vyom does not get constantly trolled in his own threads?

This would be hugh
And see this is exactly why I disagree with John asking them back. They both decided to quit and both decided to create ghosts within days to return. If this place is so horrible why feel the need to come back? Or at least in say vyomguy's case why venture out to PT where he knows it's more loosey goosey than the subs? When anyone - including myself - feels they have the right to dictate how the forum should be run and essentially change long-standing policies made by the person who in fact started this thread... I say either acknowledge you were bitch hurt because you didn't win JJ's fake award or made a silly if/then bet and lost so you created ghosts and now owe SBR the apology or go nigh nighs. And these are two guys I really like.