Originally posted on 02/24/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
What "plan" is that, exactly? Again, no one cares about this shit. You aren't a polarizing poster like LB and his ilk. If you were high profile here, I could see the "generating traffic" angle. My guess is that the vast majority of posters here don't even know who you are. It's like my stupid shit with dyno a while back -- it may be of interest to you to defend yourself, but 95% of the board is just ignoring the spam you're creating by "fighting" with the same tactics over and over and over and over again.

What have we learned from this? You've won. You've lost. You've won big. You've lost big. Wow. Groundbreaking. Thanks for reminding us of your winners, and thanks to crusty for reminding us of your losers. We can all sleep better at night knowing all of this.

Buddy you have zero room to talk here. You are the king of useless shit on this forum.

I defended you years ago with the dynamite thing. I even started a thread that got nominated like 20 times saying dynamite should be banned. This, despite the fact that you bantered back and forth with him NONSTOP. You act like that shit wasn't plastered all over PT.

So here we are, a few years later in essentially the same situation, and you can't return the favor. Ironic no coin.