Originally posted on 02/24/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
This is fuk'in bullshit! 3 of my drivers finish in the top 5, 1st, 2nd, and 4th, better than anybody else above me in the top 5 in our league and I end up in 5th place? This is the most fuk'ed up stupid scoring system I have ever seen! Awarding bullshit "Place Differential" points for drivers just go'in around in fuk'in circles and not doing shit!

My drivers also had the highest "Finish Position" and more "Laps Led" than any of the 4 of you that finished ahead of me! This is not racing it's a fuk'in dart throwing contest!

I don't know why you guys didn't stick with Fox Fantasy Racing, like we initially agreed upon! It has good basic scoring like espn had and awards bonus points for the right categories, not like this stupid shit we have go'in on here!

How ironic I finished 3rd over there with 291 points, which is still higher than the top score here! Yeah I know its two totally different scoring systems, but still, at least the one at Fox makes fuk'in sense!

Pretty amazing how none of you guys in the top 4 even had the Winner, 2nd, and 4th place like me. And CD wast the only other guy to have 2 drivers in the top 5.

We should have, at the very least, had everybody sign up at both sites and that way we could have made an A to B comparison. The scoring here makes absolutely no sense at at and is certainly not a correct way to score a race.

I'll stick it out because I'm committed, but if this is any indication of how this season will play out, it's gonna be a long and ridiculous boring ass no fuk'in skill involved year. Of which I wont' be returning.

I ask you guys, go over and look at our SBR group, (The SBR Nascar Elite Team) and the 9 guys who did field a team at the Fox Fantasy Racing site there, and honestly tell me this shit here makes more sense than the scoring system used there.
Yeah but the thing is you should have known the scoring system before signing up, keeping in mind the contenders that qualified in back of the pack. Someone even posted either earlier in this thread or toward the end of the 2013 thread when we were going over the rules that positions gained would be a game-changer this year, the only people surprised should be the people that joined at the last minute without reading either the threads of the rules.

Now are the rules silly? Yeah a bit, I agree tha the most emphasis should be placed on finishing position, and positions gained should be fractionalized. But it is what it is and we are all playing by the same rules.