Originally posted on 02/14/2014:

Thanks for the feed back Nash. I'm really pissed at the Repubs and their stupid little kindergarten games.
What they are doing is plain as day, protecting their rich corporate donors. It's also plain as day the corporations
want to own this country and the world.

What person in their sane mind would not want a person working, to make a wage they could live on? I can
understand corporations not wanting that, but to have the everyday citizen like you guys defending the corporate
world makes me sick! It's no skin off your ass unless you own a company.

I'm sorry if you guys can't see the hypocrisy of what your saying, but I can.

Imagine if everyone who wants to work, worked for a wage they could live on. What would your taxes look like?
What would the economy look like? You bet, lower taxes and a great economy. Things have to progress, they can't
or shouldn't stay the same. Cost of living has gone up ten fold from the $7.25 days boys, it's time to up it.

The hypocrisy comes from not wanting a wage to live on, but ok to give govt hand outs to them, then cut their benefits?
Heath insurance, it's not ok with Obama care, but it's ok to pay a higher health premium to cover the uninsured? WTF?

When does the bitching stop with Repubs? (you guys) Bill Clinton this, Bengazi that. How about stop obstructing
and get to fukking work! They make me sick!

Full Moon, rant over.