Originally posted on 02/15/2014:

FOI request turned down same as everyone else. In other words what the GC are saying is that they can't release this information as the investigation is "ongoing" My reply to them was something like this:

I note your reply.

Let me remind you that it is US the players at Canbet and not you the Commission who are owed money. I find your stance on this totally unacceptable and your so called updates on your website have been nothing short of pathetic. I shall shortly be raising concerns with my local Member Of Parliament over this matter as it is high time that the Gambling Commission's role as an organisation must now surely and correctly come under serious scrutiny. In addition to this I will be raising these concerns with several UK media sources. The truth is slowly beginning to unravel on this whole Canbet fiasco and it would appear that you the Gambling Commission and the Canbet directors have some very troubled times ahead of you indeed. (And rightly so. You both have a lot to answer for.) Skeletons don't like living in closets and the collective will of the people and the internet will ensure that the truth will prevail.

Yours In Disgust